- Are you suffering from pain as a direct result of your breasts? (i.e. back & neck pain)
- Are you bothered by unwanted looks from strangers?
- Are your breasts too large in proportion to your body?
- Do you feel emotionally drained as a result of your breast size?
- Is dieting and exercise not helping?
If you have answered “yes”
to any of these questions, then I’m here to tell you that a breast reduction is the cure you’ve been looking for. I have already transformed many others with the same problems and I would love to do the same for you.
Breast Reduction – Restore Your Confidence
A breast reduction is a cosmetic procedure that involves the removal of any excess fat, skin, and tissue of the breasts. A breast reduction can reduce the size of breasts and immediately ease any of the symptoms that are commonly associated with large, heavy breasts. The symptoms are bad enough to be covered by most insurance providers.
Breast reduction is a procedure that has an ability to dramatically improve your quality of life. It is one of the most highly recommended plastic & reconstructive procedures because of the significant positive effect it has on those who undergo it.
You are a good candidate for breast reduction if:
- Your breasts are too large in proportion to their body frame.
- One breast is larger than the other (a whole cup larger).
- Your breasts are causing you debilitating or bothersome pain (i.e. back, neck, or shoulder).
- You have heavy breasts with nipples and areolas that point downward.
- You have skin irritation present below your breasts.
- The bras you wear leave indentations in your shoulders.
- You feel restricted during sports or other physical activities.
Real Case Studies of My Own Patients
Words can only do so much when it comes to life-changing results. However, I’d like to show you a couple of cases of my own patients who cannot be happier with their results.
This patient came to my office for a free consultation because she was tired of the way she felt about her abnormally large breasts that were not proportionate with her body. She mentioned receiving unwanted looks from people, as well as feeling insecure about certain clothing options including bikinis. She wanted to change this. She underwent breast reduction surgery in my office and it changed her life. She is a much more confident about everything she does. She still thanks me today.
This patient came into my office complaining of common culprits of large breasts: back pain, shoulder pain, and neck pain. She knew what was causing it but was unsure of following through with her gut feeling. After reading everything online she felt secure about her decision and scheduled a consult. I performed the procedure for her and she has been pain free for a couple of years now. Truly life-changing.
Breast Reduction Is OFTEN Covered By Insurance!
Breast reduction used to be considered a “cosmetic” procedure and therefore would be void of any insurance coverage. However, the medical evidence that exists today has changed this notion and most insurance companies are now very accommodating in covering the entire surgery – leaving you with only a co-payment or deductible. However, you must meet their specific criteria.
Specific Criteria for Breast Reduction Coverage Through Insurance
This list will vary depending on your specific insurance provider, but may include:
- A bra cup size of generally C cup or larger
- Your body weight and/or BMI
- Physical signs are present such as shoulder grooving, skin problems, breast deformity or asymmetry.
- Other documentation of nonsurgical treatment failure such as supportive bras, weight loss, and medications.
- Your percentile on the Schnur scale
To request approval of the coverage, Dr. Golshani will write a letter to your insurance provider with the details gathered during your consultation. You will also have photographs taken of your breasts during the consultation and all the supporting documentation will be send to your insurance provider for support for your case.
Bring These Items with You to Your Consultation
If you believe you’re a good candidate for a breast reduction (link if possible), then we strongly urge you to bring these items along to your consultation with Dr. Golshani.
- Insurance card
- Valid driver’s license or photo ID
- Pre-authorization or letter of referral from primary treating physician
- Evidence of previous care such as weight loss or physical therapy
Why Dr. Golshani is the Right Choice
As a practicing board-certified plastic & reconstructive surgeon in Beverly Hills, I have spent a great deal of my free time attending seminars and continuing educational courses on perfecting my techniques for breast reduction. Making sure my patients have minimal scarring and reduced recovery times is very important.
I know and understand the problems you face as result of large breasts; I have talked with many patients just like yourself with the same problems you are currently facing. It all begins with a consultation. That’s the first – and most important – step in dramatically changing your life. My office can be reached @ (310) 274-3481
if you would like to schedule a confidential breast reduction consultation with me.
Frequently Asked Breast Reduction Questions
Are there any visible scars from breast reduction?
Scars are to be expected from any plastic & reconstructive procedure, but most scarring improves dramatically with time – as early as one year. Because of the technique I use, scars are minimal and patients are often very pleased with their breast reduction results.
How long does it take to recover after breast reduction?
Swelling will occur for weeks following your procedure, but patients can expect to see final results anywhere between 6 and 12 months of time. Expect larger breasts than normal for the first few weeks after surgery.
Will I lose sensation in my nipples or ability to breast-feed?
A very large majority of my patients have maintained their capacity to breast-feed and retain sensation in the nipples due to the specialized surgical technique I perform during the procedure.
For more answers to frequently asked questions, please visit my RealSelf Q&A here
Click here to learn more about Breast Reduction in Beverly Hills